I have been feeling a little uninspired of late. It might be the roller coaster weather we are having or the months of slim pickings at the green market. Yet smoothies always seem to excite me and make me smile. In the drab final weeks of winter, this bright and vibrant feel good smoothie will be sure to cheer you up!
coconut mango ginger smoothie
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 4 oz frozen young coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut or plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peeled ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Pinch of black pepper
Blend all the ingredients together in a high speed blender and enjoy.